Monday, September 2, 2019

SOP – Housekeeping – Cleaning Bathroom tiles and Mirror

Cleaning tiles: 
  • Apply diluted cleaning solution on to the scrubber and scrub top to bottom ensuring dirt/hair are removed from the tiles.
  • Clean small area of the tile and grout and then dry with a sponge.
  • Wet sponge with hot water and remove detergent.
  • Tiles have to be cleaned daily with diluted Cleaning solution. 
  • They have to wipe dry, leaving no body fats or streaks on the tiles. 
  • Recheck all tiles to ensure no dirty streaks are left on the tiles.
  • Care has to be taken around toilet and bathtub to make sure all tiles are dry.
  • Wipe all surfaces with a dry cloth.
Cleaning mirrors:
  • Use a damp sponge with water only to wipe the mirror.
  • Glass cleaner is not recommended for cleaning mirrors because it may leave streaks.
  • Dry and polish the mirror with a dry cloth.
  • Wipe entire area of glass.
  • Check for smudges and re-wipe.
  • From a distance check the mirror for stains and marks and leave the mirror spotlessly clean.
  • All glass surfaces have to be clean and shiny.
Cleaning of drain:
  • Spray small amount of cleaning solution on the drain cores.
  • Scrub with Scrubber on top and below of drain cores.
  • Wash with clean water.
  • Mop the drain cover and remove any ace of water from the drain cores or holes.
  • Drain holes not to have signs of dirt building or moping.  They are to be left smelling fresh.

15 comments:

Amazing Signs said...

I really enjoyed reading this article, and found it quite informative. Thanks for sharing! I generally prefer bathroom signs and would recommend it to all.

flirter said...

commercial disinfecting, I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.

randyorton said...

Furniture cleaners I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!

shanewarner said...

I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! Odor removal Chicago

Dr Siddharth Prakash said...

You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... Northern Virginia commercial cleaning service

Charli james said...

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. Sofa cleaning services near me

Shabana Sheikh said...

Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks house cleaning services

abaan sheikh said...

Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. house cleaning ocala fl

Blue Orbit Sign Studio said...

I read your blog on daily basis. This is really great and informative post. Thanks for sharing. Office Lobby Signs

Chris Lesnar said...

I feel housekeeping and house cleaning are very similar aspects to look forward whenever one intends to look for the best exploration and scope.

Hemstädning Södermalm

silent.john said...

You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. Heavy duty cleaning services nyc

cocaine treatment center said...

I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! Restaurant hood cleaning northern California

Sidra Naz said...

Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! Gebäudereinigung in der Nähe

Dellam Arlowe said...

I read the above article and got some knowledge from your article which is about tile and grout steam cleaning. It's actually great and useful data for us. Thanks for sharing it.

Abdul Mustufa Shaikh said...

It is very helpful post for me. Soji Cleaners

Featured post

As a member of the industry, it is imperative that you are familiar with the following hospitality terms. A La Carte.  This is a restaurant ...