Saturday, June 3, 2023

16 Useful Expressions Associated with Hotel and Catering

 Expressions you say

  1. I’d like a single room, please.
  2. Does the hotel have a swimming pool?
  3. Could I have a wake-up call at 6 am, please?
  4. I’d like a room for two nights, please.
  5. What time do we have to check out?
  6. Is breakfast included?
  7. I have a reservation under the name of Smith.
  8. We need a cot for the baby, please.

Expressions you hear

  1. Here’s your key. It’s room 897.
  2. Check-out is at midday.
  3. Would you like someone to help you with your bags?
  4. What name was the reservation made under?
  5. Breakfast is served between 7 and 11.
  6. It’s on the fourth floor.
  7. The lift is just over there.
  8. Shall I call a taxi for you?

No comments:

Featured post

As a member of the industry, it is imperative that you are familiar with the following hospitality terms. A La Carte.  This is a restaurant ...